Week 9 - February 28 - March 4
Last week right after writing my blog post on wednesday I had broken my thumb on my dominant hand and been in and out of hospital for the remainder of the week, right before breaking my thumb I had started to digitally draw up the sketch I had posted but I was unable to complete the graphic before breaking my thumb.
Here is how much I had managed to draw:
I have already informed Clare of my injury and we have decided that I will be taking a break for work experience for a few weeks until I am fit to use my hand again. I will continue onto week 10 once I get back to work. I had also discussed with Clare about how she will adjust the workload in my absence to ensure that the rest of the team isn't overwhelmed with too much work while I'm away.


Comments
Post a Comment