This week I had to once again pause working on the animation as we had to focus more on character designs and redesigns, we are currently trying to figure out how to make more edgy and relatable character designs for an American audience as the designs we currently have are more suited to an Irish audience due to the fact that the characters are wearing clothing which is styled more after Irish fashion trends etc. We are also trying to come up with "villain" designs, one of the villains we're focusing on at the moment is a pirate character, I made some sketches of possible design elements we could make use of. Here is my concept sketch for the pirate character:
I had to pause working on the animation for a bit this week and instead create another set of badges for the map as we have added a sixth island with a different colourscheme. Here is the new set of badges:
I'm still working on the animation, I am currently waiting to get the audio that I need in order to get started on the lip-synching portion of the animation completed. For now other than giving feedback on other team members character designs I haven't been doing anything other than working on the animation.
Comments
Post a Comment