Week 14 - April 25 - 29

This week had been very busy Kuul Play had been selected as a National Project Play Champion for 2022-2023, which meant that we had to work on alot of marketing type of graphics and we had to work on graphics for the website. 

I was in charge of creating the marketing graphics, I created many different variations and after alot of feedback I had to create completely new versions as my first ideas were too busy and cluttered. In the end we went with very simplistic graphics which mainly just consisted of two logos; the project play champions logo and the kuul play logo on a simple blue background.

Here are the first draft graphics which i agree had to much going on, these first graphics I didn't get too much direction for so I ended up creating them based on adds for different sport related apps which I liked. I created the graphics in a couple different shapes so that the images could fit on various different social medias.



























Here are the simplified final designs which we decided to go with instead:











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 13 - April 18 - 22

Week 11 - April 4 - 8

Week 12 - April 11 - 15