Week 4 - January 24th - 28th

This week Clare asked me if I could draw up an obstacle course based on one of the islands so here is the graphic that I had made:


I also quickly added a glowing background to the group of children used in the island maps and obstacle course graphic, I was asked to add the glow in order to draw the eyes to the kids as they move around the map, I added three different possible colour options for the glow.

The first three images are of the children with different glow options:






These three images are of how the different glows would look like on the map:






This week I had also completed a set of badge designs and will complete 4 more sets next week as this week Clare had given the team animation scripts.

Here is the set of badges:







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 13 - April 18 - 22

Week 11 - April 4 - 8

Week 12 - April 11 - 15